It is officially summertime which means that the days are getting warmer and I am packing my bag for the beach. A well packed beach bag is really essential to a good beach day. I am a firm believer in the fact that a day at the beach can soothe away all your troubles. Nothing is better than sand in your toes, the sun on your face, and the sound of the ocean waves crashing in the distance. I pack my beach bag with tons of goodies so that I have everything I need. Take a look at the collection I made on Polyvore.
Here’s a closer look at the essentials in this picture:
- My go-to beach bag is something I picked up while traveling in Positano, Italy. It is a straw tote a lot like this one, which you can buy here.
- My ray-bans are my absolute favorite sunglasses in the world. In fact, they are the only sunnies I ever wear. I lost them last summer but had to buy them again. I truly believe ray-bans make everyone look good.
- I always have a new magazine or book with me while I’m at the beach, plus baby powder for my feet. I know it sounds ridiculous but baby powder takes off all the sand on my feet at the end of the day. It’s awesome!
- I have a water bottle at home with a built in pocket for fruit. This way, I can enjoy lemon water or cucumber water whenever I want. This is especially refreshing when it is super hot out. I recommend buying one!
- I love my EOS lip balm because they come in so many flavors and they are so easy. The new lemon EOS has SPF in it so you don’t have to worry about sun-chapped lips. Buy it here.
- The beauty products shown here here are my Bobbi Brown hydrating face cream, my aloe gel (which is amazing for soothing sunburns), and my Moroccan sea salt spray for when I don’t want to go in the ocean but I want my hair to look like I did.
- Finally, I need my headphones and some good music. My favorite music to listen to at the beach is Jack Johnson or Best Coast. Plus, my new favorite artist: Iggy Azaela.
- Enjoy the beach!! Hopefully this gloomy weather will brighten up soon and I can soak up some sun!