On Instagram, every Thursday, people post Throwback Thursday pictures so I figured – why not do the same on my blog? One of my favorite things in the entire world is traveling. There is something truly incredible about immersing yourself in a new culture and in a different country. Everything you see and learn changes you and I love that. Today, I want to share with you guys my top 5 travel destinations and favorite activities from each spot.
As I grow older, I hope my passion for traveling grows too and I hope I’ll be able to explore a lot of this amazing world. Hopefully these pictures remind you of some great places you’ve been or inspire you to go somewhere you’ve never been. Bon Voyage!
1. Positano, Italy: This will forever be one of my places in the entire universe. There is something so breathtaking about the Amalphi Coast. While I was in Positano, I felt like I was in a dream. It is everything good wrapped up in one spot. My favorite activity was swimming in the Mediterranean Sea.
2. Kauai, Hawaii: This is the happiest place I’ve ever been. Everyone here is so genuine and nice. I was in paradise from the moment I arrived and I was so sad to leave. Despite the 11 hour plane ride to venture to Hawaii, it was so worth it. My favorite activity was snorkeling with sea turtles.
3. Paris, France: I mean, c’mon. Paris is gorgeous and breathtaking. For my 16th birthday, my parents offered me the choice of having a Sweet 16 or going anywhere I wanted. I chose to go to Paris. It was my dream to see the Eiffel Tower. I will always carry Paris in my heart. My favorite activity was venturing to the countryside and exploring Versailles.
4. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands: I’ve been to the Caribbean a few times but my latest trip in January was to St. Thomas. It was so gorgeous there and truly so relaxing. I had pina coladas nearly everyday. My favorite activity was going to St. John for the day to Trunk Bay. I’ve never seen water that turquoise.
5. Tuscany, Italy: I know I already posted about Italy but there are just too many good spots! Two years ago my parents took my sister and I to Tuscany and it was gorgeous! I just wanted to stare at the hills for hours. My favorite activity was going to Florence for the day and eating-duh.
I hope this post brought out the wanderer in all of you. Sometimes, I look back at all the places I’ve been and I feel very lucky. I am so grateful to have been able to experience all that I have and I only hope I can keep exploring and experiencing. Happy Thursday!