Summer is right around the corner and I am so excited! It is my favorite season, especially because I love fashion in the summer. It is nice because you can wear whatever you want without worrying about bundling up and being cold. Plus, to me, there is nothing better than jean shorts, a sleeveless shirt, flip flops, and sunglasses. I just kinda love it.
Finals week is truly taking a toll on me. Today is my busiest day of the week. (2 papers and an italian final!) And to help boost my spirits I am making a list of the top trends to buy for this summer. I hope I can do a little shopping before the season officially starts. Take a look and get ready for the warm weather!!
- Converse: I gotta admit, my sister sort of inspired me to get a pair of white converse a few weeks ago and I am in love. I really like how it adds a sporty look to a regular outfit. I like to pair my sneaks with shorts and a flannel but you can also pair them with a dress to make your outfit more casual. Thanks, Steph!
- Bright Necklaces: I am a huge fan of statement necklaces and in the summer I’m going to try to get my hands on some bright, neon necklaces. I think it’s an awesome way to spice up any outfit. A good place to find these is Forever 21 and J.Crew.
- Overalls: They’re coming back! At first I was very skeptical but honestly I really like this trend and have even picked up a pair of overalls recently for myself. I think they are super comfy and during the summer they will be nice break when I don’t feel like wearing shorts.
- Fedoras: Each summer they come back into style and each summer I realize I really need a new one! Fedoras are so stylish and also a convenient way to shield your face after you’ve had a little bit too much sun. I cannot wait to get my hands on a great one. I’ve had my eye on this one from Urban Outfitters for some time now.
- Flowy Shorts: I am obsessed with this new trend because these shorts are seriously so comfy! Forever 21, H & M, and Brandy Melville sell variations. I think they are really cute and the best part is- you feel like you’re in your pajamas. What could be better?
- That’s it for the trends today!! To check out some more fun styles, go to my Pinteret board here and click on my Trendy board. Overall, I cannot wait for summer to start. I know it won’t get super warm for a few weeks but here’s hoping! Have a good hump day! I know I will be frantic and crazed! Hopefully, yours is a lot more calm.